Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Unpublished 1970-1971 article: Behind Every Policeman, A Fair Witness

I have just scanned and posted on my website a 2100 word article I wrote during my 1970-1971 sabbatical at the Harvard Law School.  National Review wouldn't use it, and it was never published.  It seems to have great relevance given the mess resulting from the police shooting in Ferguson, Missouri.  The parents of the man killed today asked people to: "Join with us in our campaign to ensure that every police officer working the streets in this country wears a body camera."   If you read my article you will see why I think this is a great idea.

See the article here.  

It is also available under the Fundamental Concepts Papers link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are e-mailed to me. I will post excerpts from those I think will most interest readers.