Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Outstanding article by George F. Will

This morning's Oregonian includes an outstanding article by George F. Will about the death of Osama bin Laden and current U.S. foreign policy. The "conservative" George concludes with a withering analysis of our current misadventures in Libya and a suggestion we consider getting rid of NATO. There is hardly a word in this piece that I would change if I were writing it, and I think it needs to be widely read and thought about.

Read Will's article by clicking here.

I think I'll submit this to the "progressive" website CommonDreams, which has occasionally published my articles, even though they almost certainly will not use it since Will is a conservative. However I think there is hardly a word in this article that CDs editors wouldn't publish if it had been written by somebody else . . . . say Noam Chomsky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are e-mailed to me. I will post excerpts from those I think will most interest readers.