Saturday, June 18, 2022

How to understand my periodic table of human associations

 

As this short article indicates, my periodic table makes it much easier to think systematically about politics and political issues. Political Analysis Clearer With My Periodic Table of Human Associations | Newsmax.com

But if you are unable or unwilling to spend a small amount of time to understand the system of concepts summarized in my periodic table of human associations, you should forget about it.

The periodic table shows how these concepts are related to each other, but by itself is not enough to give an understanding of the system within which they exist.

This system is admittedly complicated, but its complexity is the result of a series of simple interactions of simple elements, and it is therefor understandable by anyone willing to make a little effort.

The simple elements are definitions of a few key words, which for the purposes of this system of concepts are defined more precisely than these words are when used in ordinary discourse. One must memorize these definitions and apply them come hell or high water.

The 15 key words are:

associations

actions

satisfaction

sanctions

inducements

laws

pseudolaws

bylaws

involuntary

trusteeships

voluntary

public

private

compound

non-association point

For a very concise introduction to this system of concepts see chapter 2 in my e-book, Basic Political Concepts. Basic Political Concepts (opentextbooks.org.hk) The whole book is only 39 pages long.

If you are trying to understand this system and have questions, I will be delighted to try to help if you email me. If you have a class or other group studying the system I will be happy to arrange Zoom meetings in which questions can be raised and answered.

Paul F. deLespinasse

Corvallis, Oregon

pdeles@proaxis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are e-mailed to me. I will post excerpts from those I think will most interest readers.