Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A different approach

I have decided not just to refocus this blog, but to unfocus it. My interests are just too wide to limit it to medical system reform issues, crucial and timely though those are. And the medical professionals I hoped would share their perspectives on problems with the current system and problems and strengths in various reform proposals did not respond to my invitation.

When I get to it, I will post links to three free introits for church choirs that I have written, the most recent of which was premiered last October by a 140 voice choir (100 students and 40 alumni) at the Adrian College homecoming chapel service.
In the meantime, anyone who would like PDF files of the three introits should just e-mail a request to me.

I will also post links to newspaper op-ed columns that I have written, the most recent of which
discussed what to do about the pirates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are e-mailed to me. I will post excerpts from those I think will most interest readers.