Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A call for submissions!

This afternoon I attended a very well-done lecture by Richard Clinton, professor emeritus of political science at Oregon State University. He spoke about the need for, and nature of, a steady state economy. I handed out a number of announcements of this blog. There is a lot of talent in Corvallis, Oregon, and I hope that some of those who attended will agree to share their thoughts about the current medical system and what might be done about it.



Interesting articles in today's press:


Treating an Illness Is One Thing. What About a Patient With Many?


Sanders Puts Single-Payer On the Agenda


For Injured Workers, a Costly Legal Swamp


Democrats Target Deals to Delay Generics



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are e-mailed to me. I will post excerpts from those I think will most interest readers.