Sunday, May 14, 2017

My new status, regular columnist at NewsMax

I have been too busy to post my op-eds here for many months.  And now I am even more busy, since I was invited to become a regular columnist at NewsMax.  I am writing a column every week,  which when they are short enough I might also submit to my regular newspapers.  NewsMax is more generous in its space limitations than most newspapers.

There is a page at NewsMax where you can ask that you receive each of my columns by email if you are interested.

This page also lists my most recent article at the top, and earlier ones as you go down the page. 

I generally also post my pieces on Facebook,  for those of you who see my postings there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are e-mailed to me. I will post excerpts from those I think will most interest readers.